Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Swap!!

Hey! Check out what the lovely Kimberly over at Lush Lounge sent me for our Valentine's swap!

I came home last week to find this at my door:
So exciting!!   \ 
 and when I opened it up I saw this:
  
You know I love animal prints!!
And underneath that I saw:
Such a sweet card with a very nice note on the inside:)
Aaaaaaand of of this fabulousness:
Check out all these awesome finds!
I'd have to say that my very favorite thing is the Strawberry Champagne lotion. It smells so yummy!

I'm so glad I participated in this swap. It was my first one and I can't wait to find another one soon:)


Happy Monday Y'all! And happy Valentine's Day Eve! I wish I could send you all valentines, but if you come back tomorrow & Wednesday, I might have something that's a little better;)  ::hint hint::





Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

5 comments:

  1. looks like you made out well!! by the way, i have a new button now, if you want to add that one to your page and take off the old one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gift!!! Looks like most people made out really well :) Happy valentines day pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks you got some great stuff! and strawberry champagne lotion sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete