sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday

I've been sort of neglecting my Pinterest boards lately, but it makes me mad when my mobile app wont load! However, I've recently been shoing them a little love and mostly with clothes dresses that I want to wear buy as a reward for sticking to my exercising and healthy eating plan!
 
 
Photobucket  
 
Photobucket  
 
Photobucket  
Clearly I have a thing for little black dresses;)
 
But I've also decided that I'm tired of the 4 styles I know how to do to my hair. I mean you can only wear it straight or curly, sock bunned, or low pony-ed so many times before it gets boring! So I've been pinteresting ideas for that stuff too and this is what I've found:
 
Photobucket  
 
Photobucket  
 
Photobucket  
 
Something tells me I'm going to be stylin' this season;)
 
Happy Tuesday, Cupcakes!! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Seriously love that second black dress! The bow is just so feminine and sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress! I need to come up with some more easy hair styles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LBD's im in a wedding in a few weeks and the dresses are the CUTEST LBD's EVER! with pockets, can you believe it freaking pockets LOL

    ReplyDelete