sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Monday, September 10, 2012

366 days +1 second

It's been a wonderful first year of dating...all 366 days and 1 second of it! (Thanks leap year and Mayan calendar!)
 
Obviously I've been slaving away working on a present for him. But first I needed an idea. Everything I thought of just didn't seem to fit....until I checked pinterest.
Omg so many cute anniversary ideas!
 
I went with the "12 dates" idea where you plan out a date for each month and hide it in an envelope until the 1st of the month when they open it and see the surprise!
 
I took it a step further and made sccrapbook pages for each month that will go in a book after we take a picture on that date:) (Ok, so that part was more for me. Sue me:P)
 
I also made him a "Man Bouquet" a.k.a. instead of flowers he got mini airplane size bottles of booze on a stick! Romantic, right? ;)
 
Here's a pic in case you can't picture it in your head:)
 
Photobucket  
"Of all the other fish in the sea, you're the only ONE for me"
I've seen them in bigger bowls/ more liquor, but I just wanted this to be a little part of the present, not the whole thing. 
 
So on to the important stuff....
What I wore.
 
Wellllllll, I wore this awesome dress from eshakti.com that I won from the fabulous Holly over at Running in Stilettos!
 
Photobucket  
Photobucket  
 
 I loved loved loved the lace detailing at the top and on the back! Classy and wearable into the winter time with tights. Double score!:)
 
What he got me.
 
I think I'll let the pictures talk on this one;)
 
Photobucket  
 
Photobucket  
 
Photobucket  
 
 
Aaaaaaand I'm in love. Carrie Underwood and a beautiful necklace. I'm a lucky lucky girl.
:)
 
My love.
 
Photobucket  
Photobucket  
 
Oh, and it seems like everyone's anniversary is around this time! So Happy Anniversary to you all too! :)
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary you pretty, pretty lady! Love that dress on you. Especially with your brand new necklace ;) You look great! And what fun gifts you got for him, I love your ideas and I can't wait to see the scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! A Tiffany's box AND tickets? He did so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best girlfriend AND boyfriend ever award! looooove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you guys really went all out for anniversary presents. I may steal a few of these ideas from you for my next anniversary.

    Beautiful necklace and Carrie Underwood?? AHH, lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked gorgeous and that dress is perfect! I'm going to have to remember that man bouquet for the hubs. Haha. Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete