sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

About Me

I'm Mallory,
A 21 year old senior studying Social Work at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana. I'm a sorority girl, former cheerleader, and pinterest addict.

I have a best friend named Heather who I've known since before high school,




My other best friend, Sam, who conveniently is Heather's little sister



And a former Roomie/Bestie/Pledge Mama named Jen.

These girls truly make my world go round and I'm sure they'll be referenced frequently in later posts :)

And to wrap it up, a few quirky things about me...

Things I love:
Reading
Cooking
Being a stomach sleeper
The holidays- Thanksgiving is my favorite!
Watching Trashy Reality T.V.
Little kids (aka nuggets!)
Chinese food- I could literally eat it every day!
The Chicago White Sox

Things I hate include:
Anything grape! gum, pop, suckers, medicine....you name it, I hate it!
Veins- I have no idea why, they just really gross me out
Any fruit except for apples
Incorrect grammar -Their/They're/There    Are/Our      Too/To/Two
Laundry. Enough said.
Jamba Juice (this probably goes along with that whole "disliking fruit" thing)

I'm sure there are tons more that will probably come out as I write more posts, but I think this is a good start for now. Hopefully I gave you a little insight into "me" and made you want to hang around to read some more :)

Pink Kisses & Wishes
Mallory



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me!
    I absolutely love your blog! I can tell you've put a lot of work into it!
    Keep it up! Can't wait to read more :)

    -http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I just loved the tone of your blog and could totally imagine my friends and I saying some of the same things you do! Can't wait for your next post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started reading your blog, and already loving it! ;) What sorority are you in? Of course, being a sorority girl myself I have to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, I'm glad you like reading about my (sometimes) crazy life! I'm a Chi Omega at the University of Illinois. What sorority are you in?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in Alpha Delta Pi! We have Chi Omega at my school and I know a few girls that are Chi-O's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I was looking for your e-mail on your profile, but couldn't find it..could you send it my way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katie, I just enabled my email to be shown on my profile, thanks for the heads up that it wasn't there!
    You can reach me at PinkKissesAndWishes@gmail.com if you need me:)

    ReplyDelete