sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Monday, October 31, 2011

Impulse shopping

My name is Mallory and I am an impulse buyer. Admitting it is the first step, right? 

I just love those awesome, once in a blue moon, find-everything-I-want-and-then-some shopping trips. It is one of my favorite feelings to actually buy something that I've been dying to have or just something that catches my eye.

I mean, I impulsively bought one of these last month. Because I wanted one.


Ok, I admit it. I am an Apple whore. I have been a religious iPhone user since my first one, the iPhone 3 ::squee::, my freshman year of college and I've never looked back. So obviously I needed an iPad so I could take it to class instead of my heavy laptop, right? Right.


Anywho, all of this is to say, I'm expecting a shipment from Victoria Secret  (Sidenote: I've just stumbled onto the awesomeness that is online shopping)
 

And I didn't think it would be in until next Saturday, Nov 4th. BUT. I just checked my tracking number and UPS has it scheduled to arrive no later than this afternoon! As in today. Awesome. I. am. so. excited!  

Oh! And can you see that last line in the picture? The line where the black tote is $0.00? Yes that's right ladies, I scored a free tote.


Thank you online shopping, I'm hooked for life.
-Mallory

1 comment:

  1. I'm an impulsive shopper too! Sometimes I just go to a store with the intention of buying something random (usually this is after a horrible week). Do you ever shop on Ebay? I went through that phase...it wasn't pretty...

    http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete