sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weekend Visitors

We have a ton of old friends coming in to stay with us this weekend and I'm slightly afraid to see what the apartment looks like after they leave! But since most of them go to other schools or are already working in their career field it's a nice treat to see them:)

I'll be back to update Monday about our Halloween fun, but here's a sneak peek at my costume for tonight!




I came across it randomly when searching for leg warmers for Jen at our local costume shop. She made me try it on and when I came out of the dressing room 3 different people (strangers!) told me that it was a cute costume. So of course I had to buy it to wear tonight!

Happy Saturday & Halloween Partying!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment