sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, October 28, 2011

Mail time

I dont know about you, but I love getting mail. Well, mail that isn't bills of course! And getting packages in the mail is my absolute favorite, so when I heard a pounding on our apartment door yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to open the door to one of these guys:

I was even more pleasantly surprised when he said that the package was for ME! Of course I had barely finished signing the slip before I was ripping open to box to find this
It was from one of my favorite little nuggets, my cousin Caleb! He's 8 now and one of the funniest little people I know. Apparently him and my aunt got the idea last week to send me a little Halloween package full of fun stuff like this:
This might possibly be the best box ever because I looooove the green lifesaver mints, celeb gossip, and target! There were also a few boxes of mac n cheese and some of those lipton noodle sides....it was the perfect little surprise to make my day better :)

Here's hoping that your day also gets a little boost if you're needing it:)


Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment