sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eff. Marry. Kill.


Today I'm linking up with the lovely Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for a Thursday edition of Eff-Marry-Kill.


I'm hoping there's some True Blood fans out there because my three sexy men for this week are:
Vampire Bill. Yum.
Vampire Eric. Um hey there, abs. How are ya?
Alcide the Warewolf. Helloooooo nom.


What would you ladies do? I would......


Eff Eric, Kill Bill, and Marry Alcide.
Why? Eric is hot, but Alcide is hot and nice. And Bill is nice but not as hot as Alcide or Eric. You know what I'm sayin'?

Tell me what you'd do and link up with The Vintage Apple to make your own!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

1 comment:

  1. i have never seen the show BUT they are all sexy looking :)

    ReplyDelete