sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Party Planner



Snickerdoodles,

so far this week I'm become totally obsessed with planning an 8th birthday party for one of my favorite little nuggets.

Things you should know:

1. This little boy proposed to me with a spiderman ring (the ones that come on top of cupcakes) because I make the best popcorn and let him eat pizza when he wants it. His name is Logan and I adore him:)

2. I love planning things. Celebratory things. Go check out my Pinterest if you don't believe me! 

3. My family knows this is one of my favorite side hobbies and have "hired" me to help them with their parties.

All of my pictures are on my old computer, but when I get it back I'll be sure to post some of the parties I've done before.  
This year's theme is Angry Birds! 




I've been finding some super cute ideas online and of course, Pinterest!






I'm in the works of making/getting all of these things right now and I can't wait to show you guys the pictures of my hard work!!

Happy Tuesday, Y'all!


Photobucket


1 comment: