sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to the Grind

 
Monday, Monday.
It's back.
::le sigh::

But I will tell you all it was a fantastic weekend!

I started it off by winning a Freebie Friday from Cherry on Top (Go check her out! She's adorable!)
My lil ole blog is getting the hook-up lately!
Thank you so so much to Melissa to designing a signature for me!
 
 & I finished up some shopping for Matt's birthday in a few weeks as well as for his Easter basket. 
Friday was awesome. 
 
Oh, and I managed to pick up a set of the Hunger Games Trilogy. 
I've been holding off because I am a die hard reader and I didn't want to get sucked into the books during a busy school or work week!


 
But let me just tell you, They. Are. AWESOME.
'nuff said. 

Saturday I spent reading book two, and going to a vineyard for a wine tasting!


 This was a picture of the grapes through the window as we were driving up! 



My "tall" sangria. It was sooooo delicious!
I've also discovered that I hate red wine, but love sweet white wine (like moscato) but also semi-sweet white wine. Good thing I tried them all;)
 
Sunday was spent relaxing, reading the third book of the Hunger Games, and finishing last minute homework.
This upcoming week is going to be slightly busy for me because I have an outline and research due for my speech class, so I'm glad I got my relaxing in over the weekend!
 
Hope your Monday is flying by!
 



Photobucket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment