sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Social Media Queen


Hello chicas!
I'm in an especially good mood this morning because I just finished my last speech of the semester. It's so nice to be able to relax these last few weeks!!

Anywho,
I came to tell you all that....
I signed up for instagram!!


You're probably thinking "old news, I've had that app forever". Well this girl was a little behind the times.
Sometimes I feel like I have so many social media outlets I'm going to forget one so I was avoiding adding another one to my list!
But I finally bit the bullet and got an account.

MalPal0801

Follow me!

And in case you're curious on how you can follow me on other social media sites like
-twitter
-pinterest
&
-facebook

Check out my Social Media buttons on the right! 
I'd love it if you'd follow:) and if you leave your screen names in a comment, I'll do the same!

Can't wait for tomorrow's post on hair curling:)
Have a happy Hump Day!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment