sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This & That


What's up with me?
I'm about to graduate.
Like seriously.
When did this happen?!

Today I attended my last undergrad class. EVER.
Yikes. Maybe that's why I've spent the past few days applying for jobs like a crazy lady. Not even sorry about it.

And hey! I even got my first rejection letter!



But actually, I'm just impressed that they sent some form of communication. I can't even start to tell you how many resumes I've sent out and haven't heard a word. Talk about nerve wracking!

Besides that I'm in the midst of packing up my apartment (looks like a war zone!) and becoming increasingly more prone to senior-itis. Ever heard of it?
Send help.

Until tomorrow, lovlies.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're almost done! I promise, a job will come along. It might not be your dream job (usually those don't come immediately following graduation), but it will be your first official big-girl job, and for that, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on almost graduating!!! Job searching can definitely be nerve wracking! I've been doing that this week and although I've gotten some good responses, I dwell on the bad ones....gah. Don't you worry though, I know you're gonna find a great job right when you need it :)

    ReplyDelete