sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Now where was I?



 
So back to that fabulous graduation weekend....
 
I ended up wearing dress number 1.
The cream lace with cute wedges since I didn't want my feet to hurt during the ceremony!
And, bonus. They had ankle straps! No more living in fear that I would walk out of my heel or trip up on stage. Super score.
 
 

Required solo picture in the cap and gown.

My favorite picture of the day! Caleb and I before the cceremony:)


My grandpa and Caleb with me after the real deal!

After the ceremony there were so many flowers in my apartment. Seriosuly, see for yourself.

I think there were 5 bouquets in total. Apparently nobody talked to each other and said they were bringing flowers!
But they were so pretty and made the apartment smell fabulous so I wasn't even mad about it.

A trip to outback steakhouse and a few drinks later, I said goodbye to all the family who came down for the day and Matt and I started getting ready to go out for the night.

We went out with my pledge mama, Jen, and her boyfriend, Nick.



And in true college fashion, we were drunk by midnight on an $8 tab, and home by 12:30 because we were so tired from the day.

I'd say it was a successful graduation weekend:) And I'm so glad I'm finally able to put all of these pictures up. It was driving me crazy just having them sitting on my camera!

Hope you're having a happy hump day:)
 
Photobucket
 


2 comments:

  1. So jealous of all the flowers!! I like the sounds of a drunken, $8 tab!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! :) LOOOVE the lace dress that you chose!! SO flippin cute!! Where did you get it?? ha!

    ReplyDelete