sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, July 13, 2012

Today I am a Graceless Lady



Hello from wayyyy up North:)
Just stopping in today to tell you that you should go check out my guest post over at the Graceless Lady. It'll be good for your health. Or something like that.
 
Anyway, because I'm such an awesome packer now (read: I packed for 2 weeks of vacation in one little duffle bag! ) I decided to share a few of my tips and tricks over at Alissa's little slice of heaven while she's away on vacation too.
 
So to recap:
You can find me over here blogging for this lady...
 
In a little post I'd like to call,
Packing 101.
 
Go show me (and Alissa!) some love!
Seriously (it would be embarrassing if you didn't) ;)
 
XOXO
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment