sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weekend Recap: Halloween Style

I hope you all had a Happy Halloweekend! 

I mentioned earlier that we had a ton of friends in from out of town for the weekend and we had an absolute blast! I'm so glad we were all able to match up our schedules to make this happen.

Here's a few pics from the weekend:
...and the only living picture from Friday night....
 Yepp, embarrassing. But who doesn't love going out in yoga pants and quarter zips? I adore hanging out with high school friends:)



My costume was super easy, I showed you guys the picture of it last week. I spiced it up a little with these:





and some borrowed gloves from Heather completed my outfit. Easy, cheap, and fast. Just the way I like my Halloween costumes!


Funny side story, Heather and I walked down to Qdoba for late night quesadillas (naughty but sooo good!) and when we were waiting in line, a kid wearing a Buddy the Elf costume stopped me and proposed to me saying I was the Mrs. Claus of his dreams! Ha, it was pretty funny to the kids who had seen Elf and 2 girls at a table went "awww".  It was sad when I had to break his heart and tell him I was already taken. ::sniff::

What? you want to know more about this boy? Well me too, so I'll have to get back to you after our first date on Friday. 

Agh, I'm off to find something to wear. Happy Tuesday!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment