sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, March 30, 2012

BOOM!

BOOM!

You guys, I don't know if I've ever been as proud of myself as I am that I created my very own new blog header!! I'm extremely computer/tech challenged. I mean, I can roll with the best of them on Facebook, uploading pictures, and downloading things, but this was a whole new ball game. 

It was literally driving me crazy. Seriously, I think I've been "under construction" for like a week now. The slow process and my inability to work any sort of photo editing software had me almost giving up. 

But then I looked at prices for custom headers.
$45

Oh hell to the no.  

So I put on my big girl pants and got to researching. 

And then, something big happened.

I won a giveaway over at Life & Times!!
She's the best, and you should really go check her out if you haven't already! 

It was the My Memories Suite Software that literally saved my life.
I know it's still a little rough, but I can't wait to practice more! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I had a new header fairly often just because it's so easy!

And to link up with my girl, Sarah, for Inspiration Friday,


I may just be inspired to create a little header business for my blog friends! 
After a lot more practice of course:)

What's your inspiration on this fine Friday?!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

5 comments:

  1. Love the new header! Can't believe you did it yourself. I want to design a header for my blog soon, but I'm too uncreative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header!! It looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new header! I am with you though, I don't know how to make my blog all fancy so right now it is as basic as they get. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I saved the day! haha jk
    Looks great! Can't wait to see what else you create!
    Thanks for the shout out : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new header is so cute! I know what you mean.. I'm also computer challenged ahaha. It took me forever to figure out how to make a blog button!

    <3 Karen from
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete