sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, December 9, 2011

The fun has arrived!

By the time you read this, I'll have taken my first final (of 2) and I can't waaaaaait to be done with my last one!

In other news, Christmas has arrived in apt 405! As evidenced by....
Both of which reside in our fridge/freezer right now.  Fabulous. 

And speaking of Christmas, it's about that time where I have to decide what I'm going to wear to Christmas Eve. 

Usually, we eat fried chicken at my grandparents and then travel to a "family" party in the next town. I say "family" like that because really it is the family/extended family of my mom's best friend who throw a get together for the kids and to pass out presents without having to visit a million different people and winding up forgetting to give someone something! It's the norm to get a little dressed up since we always take new family pics in front of the tree each year.

So far I've liked this dress from American Eagle

 
I thought it looked cute and festive in red. I've ordered it to try it on, and I'll let you know how it goes!

This dress also caught my eye
 
Also from AE, but I liked it better in black. I'll order this one if I don't like the other one
I thought this one from forever was kind of cute...not 100% though

Or finally, from my Pinterest "style" board, 
I just love love love it!


Hopefully I can make some decisions soon so I can track down whatever my top choice is. And don't even get me started on NYE dresses! 

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment