sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm dropping out

I've decided that since pre-finals week has been killing me, I'm just going to drop out and become a professional gift wrapper. My mom always has fun wrapping our presents, bows, ribbons, jingle bells, etc. I've definitely taken after her and I'm pretty proud of my latest crop....

There are still a few more to go so I can sharpen my skills;)


Ugh, but really, I just hope this week gets easier or I might not make it out of finals alive!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up now! The semester is almost over!
    You can do it! You might find yourself in a euphoric state of sleep deprivation and a sugar/caffeine high, but you can survive!

    http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks for the encouragement:) I just finished a presentation and only have 3 exams and 4 papers left. Hopefully it'll fly by!

    ReplyDelete