sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I must have been on the "Nice" list this year!

Well, Christmas 2011 was a definite success! Probably in part to my handy dandy lists that I made fro everyone.  Last year I had soooo many returns, I finally wizened up and made a different list for each person that asked! It cut way back on duplicate and unwanted gifts:) I may have gotten a little carried away, it had pictures, prices, and stores where it was available.
Check it out...


 
This year I was lucky to unwrap....
A chi straightener! 
A new bathrobe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog :) I'm now following you. I hope that you have a wonderful New Year! Talk to you soon!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete