sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis the season

Merry Christmas Eve Eve :)

I've definitely had an exciting/exhausting day!

I went to dinner with my besties Heather and Sam tonight (the sisters that I mentioned here) so we could exchange presents and eat at the restaurant we used to work at. Texas Roadhouse anyone? ::nom rolls and butter nom::

Heather and I had one of these:
Nom nom nom, best margarita I've ever had! It had malibu in it and it was delicious!!
 
And here's a few shots of the presents I got:
 
Funny story, Heather and I ended up getting each other the EXACT same Express sweater but in different colors!  I mean, what are the chances we would both pick out the same thing for each other. We were totally cracking up when we were opening them! 

And do you all see that Lilly tumbler right there? Yes, I'm officially a proud Lilly owner! I'm so excited that Sam found this for me:)
 
And this might be my favorite gift ever. Pretty Woman is my favorite movie (Clazzy, I know) and I've wanted it on DVD for years, but we've only ever seen the VHS version which we already own. It's currently playing in the background as I'm typing;)

So far it's shaping up to be a fabulous Christmas & I hope Santa is good to you ladies;)

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Mmm margaritas are my favorite! And I LOVE Express and Lilly! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm...Malibu is delish! Looks like you had a great night! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drink looks so yummy! I love that tumbler you got! :)

    ReplyDelete