sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Monday, January 2, 2012

7-in-1

I've been getting all of these "Clearance-last chance for 99% off" emails in my inbox and since I was off today, I decided to check them out. After all, I had (Keyword: had) a bit of Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket.  And I am definitely one of those people that think "gift money" should be used solely on yourself.


Well, I was super-duper-uber-pee your pants excited when I came across this dress in the Victoria Secret clearance!
 
It's a dress that can be worn seven ways! How fan-freaking-tastic is that?!
I can wear it 
  • strapless
  • v-neck
  • crossback
  • double strap one shoulder
  • one shoulder
  • halter
  • back braided
And I am alllll about a budget friendly dress that can act as 7 dresses!! Now if only it came with a Victoria Secret body....but that's a post for another day;)

Has anybody else scored any good post-Christmas sale items?

xoxo,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha. Love the "had" part. haha
    That dress is AMAZING! I've never bought any actual clothes from VS. Maybe I should go check it out. How much was it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was $45 on sale from $89! I figured that was a pretty good deal from VS considering I can barely even get a bra from there for that price!
    & it's my first actual clothing piece from there so I'll have to let you know about how it fits:)

    ReplyDelete