sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, January 20, 2012

Good morning, Ladies!


I'm so excited to tell you guys that I've got my match for the Valentines Day Blog swap! I can't wait to get shopping, and with a $10 limit, I'm going to have to get creative:)

And for the blogger tag I've been saying I'll play:

The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!!

My Eleven Fun Facts
1. I hate when people crack their knuckles. I literally have supersonic hearing when it comes to that and I can hear you all the way across the room!
2. I work at a doctor's office on school breaks yet usually pass out when I get blood taken.  It's not even the blood itself, it's the needles. Well, the needles in veins because I don't mind regular shots either.
3. I wear a size 6 shoe and can sometimes fit into kids sizes. Hello $$ saver!
4.  This isn't something I've ever mentioned on my blog yet, but I have hypothyroidism.  It means that my thyroid gland doesn't work correctly and that my metabolism is reallyyyy slow! I'll be doing a longer post on this sometime in the future, but usually people with nursing/PA backgrounds find it interesting to know that I have it.
5. I haven't carried a full sized purse in over 3 years. I swear I only ever grab my beloved coach wristlet or just throw what I need into my school bag. (I'm not a fan of backpacks)
6. I'm an only child. I used to ask my mom for a baby brother or sister, but now I'm glad she never listened to me;)
7. I met my boy at a wedding. How cliche right?
8. My most hated chore is laundry. Obviously I'm going to need to find me a man who can be in charge of that;)
9. I go to the University of Illinois but will always cheer for the Purdue Boilermakers.  The games were some of my best memories from going there freshman year.
10.  I like it to be freezing when I sleep! If it's not cold, I wake up from being hot and can't fall back asleep!
11. I like to fall asleep with the TV on. As in, I can't fall asleep without it on!


Questions from my taggers:

1. If your friend was asking you to be in her wedding, how would you want her to do so? (This may or may not be for my personal use ;) )
I have some super cute ideas on my Pinterest Boards. Check 'em out:)
2. What are you opinions on Facebook and Twitter?
I heart both of them. I'm not a huge FB poster, but I do love to use it to get caught up on everyone else's lives! And I tweet all the time:) Follow me!
3. What is your favorite place to relax?
Definitely my bed. It's the softest, most comfy thing ever. I love it and wish I could lay in it forever:)
4. What do you want to name your future children?
Oh! I love this question because I love names.  I think that for future kids, if my husband didn't have any input, I love the names Scarlett, Sloan, and Genevieve. And for boys I love Ian, Lachlan, and Max.
5. Dog or cat?
Definitely dog!
6. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Thanksgiving:) It's one of the only times my extended family gets together throughout the year and we always have a ton of fun
7. What is your favorite quality in your significant other? If you don't have one, what is the most important trait you want a future significant other to have?
My favorite quality about Matt is how easy he makes me relax.  I don't worry/ get annoyed about little stuff when I'm with him:)
8. What TV are you upset if you miss?
I don't actually have a show that I'm that in love with. Maybe Mike and Molly or Pretty Little Liars? I like them both:)
9. What is your biggest fear?
That I won't be successful as an adult. Career, money, house, marriage, family, etc. It's a lot of little things that add up!
10. What do you use to stay organized?
I use my phone calendar and my notebook sized planner.  I can't live without them!
11. If you could buy anything in the world under 500 dollars, what would it be?
I would buy a puppy! A golden retriever or yellow lab to be exact:)

Thanks for Tagging me Katie! 

And speaking of Katie, 
Go check out her very first *giveaway*!  Her blog is adorable and her giveaway clutch is legit. Make sure you stop by:)

Pink kisses & wishes,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Loved this! I cant believe you like it freezing when you sleep!!! Eep! Lol
    Happy Friday!
    Manda
    www.forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you met your boy at a wedding! Not cliche at all - just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just did this quesitonaire today toO!

    just found your blog from hollies link up and its adorable! i'm your newest follower and i'd love for you to follow me back!
    -elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ps. i'm hosting a link up tomorrow on things that inspire us and i would love for you to link up!

    ReplyDelete