sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year to You and Yours!

 “May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”

 

I hope that you all had a murtherfurkin awesome New Year! 

 

I rang it in with friends and the boy. And it's definitely been one of the better New Years Eve's I've had in a while. 

I can't wait to see what the new year will bring for this blog and all of the fabulous friends I've made through it!

Happy New Year!

(And because this was too funny to pass up)

Pink Kisses & Wishes,

Mallory

2 comments:

  1. I hate Blogger. It never tells me when you post. Guess I'm going to have to stop by every day to see if you've posted. lol. A button sure would make that easier on me...HINT HINT...haha.
    I'm glad you had a good New Years Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha you'll be so proud, I'm slaving over making a button right now!
    I'm super excited about this, I think it's a great way to get new people to our blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete