sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, January 6, 2012

Let's get this party started

Good Morning, Ladies!
TGIF!

In the spirit of Friday and the weekend fun that comes along with the end of a workweek, I've decided to let you in on my go to cocktails when I'm out. 

Now, what I'm about to say may change your opinion about me, but I have to tell you...
............................
.................
I don't like beer. In fact, I hate it. Loathe it.
There, I said it.

Everyone always tried to tell me "oh, you'll like it when you get to college, it's cheap". Soooooo not the case! I'm 1000x's more willing to spend the money on a drink I'll actually like instead of trying to make it through one I know I already don't like!

What gave me the idea for this fabulous topic was the Chocolate Pudding Shots I tried on NYE.  They. were. freaking. awesome. Seriously.

Don't they just look delicious?! (You can click on the link above for the recipe, you just have to scroll down past the jello shots to get to it!)

Now onto my favorite bar drinks:

1.Amaretto Sour

2.Everyone's go-to drink,  Vodka Lemonade

3.Long Island Iced Tea

4.Malibu and Lemonade (try it, it's delicious!)


5. UV Blue and Sprite

And finally, my newest favorite
6. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka and Root Beer (Tastes like a Root Beer Float! Seriously!)


So that's it, Ladies. Clearly I'm all about the sweeter tasting drinks and definitely do not like to taste the alcohol in them.  I'm not even embarrassed to admit I'm such a sissy drinker ;) Hopefully I've introduced you all to something new to try (think: Pudding Shots & Root Beer Floats) this weekend! I hope you all have a fabulous one :)


And because I love LOLcats........

Good thing it's Friday!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

4 comments:

  1. I HATE beer too! I think it tastes disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long Islands = LOVE!

    I'm definitely going to have to try malibu and lemonade.. that sounds soo good.

    <3 T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you´ve just made me crave a cocktail! They all look perfect!
    I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to try the pinnacle whipped and the root beer! Sometimes I truly crave the root beer float!!!

    ReplyDelete