sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Funday

Hello Lovelies!

Remember when I told y'all about how excited I was to be going to Purdue to visit my old roomies? Well thanks to the snow this weekend, those plans were history. I'm very sad we had to cancel, but we're moving it to another weekend so we can still catch up:)

If you're not Greek, this probably won't interest you, but today is a very special day.  It's Chi Omega Initiation Day and my Grandbaby will be going through the ceremony to become and official Chi Omega!
I can still fondly remember my I-Week and all of the the questions and thoughts that were running through my head. I'm so excited that these beautiful, smart, and extremely talented girls chose us to find their home in!

Chi Omega makes your heart complete:)

So with that, I'll be living at the house from 3-11 this afternoon/tonight to witness these amazing "babies" transition into lovely Women of Chi Omega.

And with that, I leave you with a quote from our symphony,

"to work earnestly, to speak kindly, to act sincerely, to choose thoughtfully that course which occasion 
and conscience demand; to be womanly always; to be discouraged never"
 


Forever & Always,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment