sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, March 8, 2012

On My Mind

Hello, All!

I'm feeling very scatterbrained this morning with all of the things I have to do, so that's what you're getting. A scatterbrained post. 
:)

Numero Uno:

I want to make this bracelet SO BADLY. 
TELL ME THIS ISN'T ADORABLE. 
It looks so easy on pinterest. (Don't they always?) I'm mayyyybe going to have to try it this weekend:)


2. 
I bit the bullet and fell for a "trendy" spring color;

Mint! 


I wanted a thin Light Pink line on top of the mint, but they didn't have the color I had in mind:( But to "make up for it" the cute new girl gave me a little diamond on my ring fingers.

Hey, I'll take whatever diamond I can get there until I have some serious bling to actually sport;)


Speaking of....

Number three:

Found this little beauty on Pinterest this morning. 
I'm obsessed. 


:D

Four:

I went from lookin' like this:
HELLLLOOOO roots!
to this:


Ok, so I know it's not a close up, but my camera wasn't lovin' me this morning and I ran out of time before I had to go to work.

And lord knows I couldn't show up looking like this two days in one week....


Worst picture in the world, but you know I like to keep it real here;)

And to explain the above picture, I woke up late because I was up the night before working on an outline for my speech class.  I didn't shower, (but my hair was brushed!), I had on minimal makeup (aka-last nights makeup with a little more thrown on), and was wearing a BEDAZZLED shirt because it was given to me as a gift by the ladies I work with (they thought the shirts were "snazzy").  

I obviously had to snap a pic and send a text to my best friend about how fabulously awful I was looking that day!;)





Yay for almost Friday! 
Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. I really want to make that bracelet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those bracelets on pinterest and realllly want one! So if you make one could you be a doll and send it my way?? ;)

    I love pastels and neons for spring! I can't wait to go get me some new nail polishes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bracelets are too cute! Feel free to make me one! (I kid).
    Cute nails!
    Love the new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete