sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't go breakin' my heart

Howdy ho, ranger Joes! 

A little TFA update for you fabulous ladies:

I made it past the first round and got a phone interview!




The sad news is that if I get this job with TFA, I will have to miss our annual family vacation to Minnesota to go to the mandatory 5 week summer training course.
This vacation is literally what makes our year.

No tv.
No internet.
No air conditioning.

You're probably thinking this sounds like hell.

Doesn't this look like a postcard?!
Well I'm tellin' you, it's heaven! Seriously check out that picture up there. It was taken last year on our last night in paradise.

The "kids" waiting our turns to go tubing!
There's about 30 of us that go together and we spend all day on the lake. Tubing, skiing, knee boarding, etc. You name it, we do it:)

You ladies can see that this place is near and dear to my heart, we've been going every year since I was 3! This year would/will be my 18th year going and I'm honestly a little devastated that I might have to miss it :(

I know, I know, I should just be happy that I have a possible job, but it still kinda stinks.

I hear tonight if I made it to the final interview.
Ha, I suppose if I didn't make it, this post is a moot point!

Do you girls have any annual family vacations? Tell me all about them!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory


2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of our annual Lake Powell trips my family used to do! I miss it so much... ever since all of us kids have grown up and have "real" jobs and school we just haven't found the time to go and I MISS IT SO MUCH! Good luck with the job... I do hope you get it! But I know it will be so sad to miss out on this trip :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throwback to Full House? hahahaha
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it!

    ReplyDelete