sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Unofficially Confused

Unofficial was a success!

You better believe that we were up in time to see a little.....
Mr. Feeny!!!!
Yes, we were up at 6, just in time to catch a little Boy Meets World while we were getting ready! You know I love me some Corey and Topanga;)

(Notice it's still really dark!)

After that, we successfully made mimosas and greed pancakes to start off our morning...don't judge it was super crazy with like 10 people in our tiny apartment so I mayyybe only caught a pic of the last of the pancakes. Whoops:)
Pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, and french toast! We did it up the right way:)
There was a lot of booze consumed including jello & pudding shots (recipe here). I don't personally have a picture of our fridge, but I'll definitely try and steal one from the roomie once she puts pics up:)

 Everyone raved about the pudding shots so I totally suggest making them for your next party! I made vanilla ones with green food coloring, big hit!   

The roomies before we started our day:) 

It was a long day and I may have left my camera at the apt for most of it. But let's be serious, it was probably better that way so I didn't lose it!

I am kind of sad though because the ONLY pic I got of Matt & I, I'm at an awkward angle and his eyes are 1/2 closed. We look reaaaaal cute, let me tell ya;)

We did have a run in with one of these guys:
Officer Friendly
No worries, it wasn't me personally, but a friend of ours did have a little run in with them. No harm done. But that's a story for tomorrow;)

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun and lived to tell us about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you got to go to unofficial! Our spring break conflicted with it, so I didn't get to go.

    I go to college in Chicago too, and I just started a blog up here: preppypremed.blogspot.com. We should follow each other! :)

    --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this 'unofficial' but it sounds like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete