sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recipe for "I love you"

Due to some technical problems yesterday, here's my guest post in all it's glory. As in, I didn't change a single word ;)  Hope you guys enjoy it!
*****************************************************************************

Hey Chicas!

I'm Mallory,
That's me in the middle!
and I blog over at Pink Kisses & Wishes.
Click on it and you can come over and visit me!


In the spirit of love...
Remember that little holiday called Valentine's Day that just passed? And that large rock currently residing on our girl Katie's left ring finger? Right.
Well I thought I'd give you guys an awesome recipe to make for your sweetie.  It got mine to tell me he loved me ;)



A little background:

I met my boyfriend at a wedding last summer. So cliche, I know! But he knew the groom, I knew the bride, and it was history after that:)

Here's a pic of us at the wedding where we met with my bestie Heather!
So back to that recipe you're dying to know...
It's a recipe for Chicken Alfredo.  But it's seriously the best alfredo sauce you've ever had. Seriously. 
I made it for Matt one time when he came to visit me at school and he could not stop raving about it. I think he ate 3 plates of it! And that also happened to be the night when he first said 
I love you. ::swoon::
How's that for an awesome recipe?! 
Want to try it yourself? Follow these easy steps and you'll be havin' men fallin' all over your feet;)

I Love You Chicken Alfredo
Ingredients:
1 16oz brick of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
1 bag of shredded Parmesan cheese
1 pint heavy whipping cream
salt & pepper
garlic powder
3-4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts

 So far so good, right? 

Chicken
1.Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season with salt/pepper/garlic powder to taste
2. Cook through until no longer pink in the middle
Set aside

Alfredo Sauce
 1. Melt the stick of butter in a medium saucepan.
2. Slowly add in chunks of cream cheese until everything is melted and mixed together. (There will be a lot of stirring in this step! just workin' on your tri's right? : P)
*Don't let the ingredients reach a boil!*
3. Slowly stir in the pint of heavy Whipping cream.
(It should thicken up the mixture a little bit)
4. Add the bag of shredded Parmesan cheese to your mixture in 3 separate parts. 
5. Stir occasionally until all the cheese is melted.
 **Still do not let the mixture reach a boil!**
6. Add in Salt/Pepper/and Garlic Powder to taste

Now just throw everything together with some noodles (I prefer farfalle (bowtie) noodles:) They just seem more fun!) and serve with garlic bread.

I hope you ladies enjoy this recipe!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I might actually have to try this (when I find a man). lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the technical difficulties! I have NO idea why my blogger didn't want to show your pictures :-( anyway, great post! You have my mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shout out to you on my blog today, i let everyone know your guest post was up on your blog ;) so hopefully they hop on over here!

    ReplyDelete