sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Monday, March 19, 2012

Whirl-winded

Herrrro!
This weekend was busy but fantastic. It was jampacked to say the least

Friday I traveled back home for the start of my (very boring) Spring Break. 
I helped out with Grandparents day at the Catholic grade school all of my nuggets attend. I haven't had to stand on my feet for that long since my days as a waitress at Texas Roadhouse!
But in all it was fun:)

Satuday aka St. Patrick's Day, I was busy getting a pedicure, preparing for the wedding shower we hosted on Sunday, and getting ready/going to a party in the evening.

It looked a little something like this:
Is it weird I'm posting a photo of my feet for the internet to see? Probably. But check out how good they look;)
That's right y'all, we arranged our own center pieces. I'm a Floral designer now;)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sunday was the shower and I was nursing the hangover from hell. But I didn't puke. Score.
I have to say that all of our hard prep work on Saturday paid off and everything went extremely well.

A sneak peek:
A titanic tea party! Check out our awesome teapot cake!
Can't wait to come back this week and give you better details and pictures:)

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

1 comment: