sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Say Whaaa?

Tuesday I came home to this jenky note sitting on our kitchen table:

Woo for hardwood floors! Boo for having to move ALL OF THE FURNITURE. 

I'm sustained 3, count 'em, one, two, THREE stubbed toes in the process. I gave up. I had to go to bed to save my poor tootsies!
And do they not realize it's midterm week?! Apparently not. 
Also, why do they feel the need to come at 8 AM the only day I get to sleep in this week?
grrrr.

But I suppose I don't have anything to complain about because look what I got in an email yesterday afternoon:

Why yes, yes that does say that I have a final interview for Teach for America!! :):) 
I'm beyond thrilled and I can't tell you how satisfying it is to see a dream come true right before my eyes!
Here's hoping I kick ass at the final interview!


Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! You'll blow them away!
    Also, yay for pretty, hardwood floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that is great news about the final interview, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete