sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wish me Luck!

Today is a very important date.

Teach For America interview time! 
Today I'll be participating in a group interview with a 5 minute sample teaching lesson, and a group activity.
Later I will go on a one on one interview and I should hear if I was accepted within the next month. 

It's a lot to plan for. It's a lot to hope for. 
I'm so ready.


Here is a picture of my "teaching materials"
We're going to learn about inequalities! Hopefully it goes well:)

And here's what I'm wearing today
Thanks to the g-parents for the lovely blazer I'm wearing. It was an early Easter Bunny present:)

 I'll definitely be back tomorrow to tell you guys about how it went and about my spring break!

Happy Tuesday!
Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

6 comments:

  1. sending positive thoughts your way! you are going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I am sure you will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK! Teach for America is an amazing organization. I'm thinking about taking a year off between undergraduate and graduate/medical school to do it.

    I'm sure the interview will go fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! Good luck to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great opportunity for you!! good luck, i wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete