sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Black Friday Deals

I am all about shopping sales (even though I'm just as guilty of buying things full price just because I have to have it now). So Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year even though I've only recently jumped on this train. My first time going out was 3 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

My Black Friday Essentials

Best Friends (to have someone to entertain you in line!)
A plan of attack-Which stores we needed to hit and what we were looking for there
         Our list included:
                Kohls
                Sports Authority
                Target
                Express
                Macy's
                & Starbucks (obviously!)

An alarm clock to wake up with
(Yeah, we definitely woke up at 3 AM so we could get the good deals!)

Warm, comfortable clothes
(Ha! pardon my silly expression and the crazy angle, it was 3 AM!)


Using all of these things, I got some awesome deals, although I unfortunately forgot to take any pictures:(
-I found DVD's on sale for $3 at target. I now own the Hangover, Fast Five, Bride Wars, and Bridesmaids. 
-I got an AWESOME deal on a Kindle for my grandma...think less that $30!! 
-I found a picture frame for my mom's birthday (shiny/chrome to match a candle I found for her) for $7
-At Express I was able to get a sweater and wristlet for my bff for only $35!! Before the sale prices went in it totaled over $100!
-2 seasons of Everybody Loves Raymond for only $16
(Funny story, a friend of mine works at target on breaks from school and we happened to stumble into him while we were looking for the series. Well, he looked it up and it said that target had discontinued stocking it and that there were none in store. Disappointed, we continued shopping only to get a call as I was checking out saying that when he was in the stock room he had come across a 2 pack of the series! Of course I had him run it right up and I bought it on the spot!)


I officially only have one person left to buy for on my Christmas list and I'm beyond happy with the things that I have bought so far!

Did everyone else get any awesome Black Friday deals?!


Pink Kisses & Wishes
Mallory

2 comments:

  1. haha. love this. I totally in the Kohls line at 10pm. lol. My mom had a list and I was bound and determined to make sure she got everything. lol. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Black Friday! I got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done, but also bought a few things for myself...I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete