sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So What Wednesday

-So what if I'm eating "healthier" but still bought reeses peanut butter cups. At least they're the mini's!
Can you say delicious?


-So what if I watch Golden Girls every night before bed but I've seen every episode at least 3 times?
I love me some 80's TV!

-So what if I just bought new workout clothes because they were cute even though I haven't been to the gym in at least a month?
Maybe if I looked like her I would actually go to the gym....

-So what if all I had for lunch today was mashed potatoes? Everyone needs some comfort food now and then!
Hellllllllo Nom. I want to Nom on you every. day. 

And my last So What Wednesday,
-So what if I just spent an hour reading celebrity gossip mags when I should have been reading chapters for class?
I wish I could get a degree in celebrity gossip....
Happy Hump Day!


Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't celebrity gossip be an awesome subject to study? I waste my time reading the tabloids too. Don't ever get started on celebrity gossip blogs--they're a big time waster! ha ha.

    http://lanachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete