sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, November 25, 2011

It's HERE!

Black Friday. Need I say more?

This is what I'll be looking like today, everybody better watch out!


The plan is to wake up around 4 and hit the first store around 5.  I only have a few people left on my list so I'm hoping to score some awesome deals for myself too;) Last time I went I brought home $5 yoga pants! Score!

And to make it a little more busy, I agreed to babysit this afternoon for a family friend who runs her own photography business out of her home. It's Christmas picture day and Santa's coming so I'm sure it'll be interesting. Check out her adorable pics!

I feel a long nap comimg my way very soon. Or maybe not soon enough.

Good luck to everyone else who's braving the crazies today! Find some good deals and tell me all about them:)

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment