sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Schedules

It's been a super busy week these past few days and apparently I'm not as great at juggling schedules as I thought I was, because I swear, I forgot about 50 things in the past 4 days.

Basically I've been running around looking like this since Monday

All of this is to say that I'm just starting to enter that "super busy end of the semester holiday twilight zone" that comes with the start of November.  But the good news it that I'll be back tomorrow to post about the Christmas presents I've already started buying and/or my own Christmas list:)


Oh! And! Jason Aldean/ Luke Bryan tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10AM and you know I've already got my order typed in ready to press buy! So I guess that's actually three things, whoops:)

I hope you've all been better at remembering things than I have this week!

Pink Kisses &Wishes
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment