sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, November 18, 2011

Freedom!

Happy Friday!
I'm finally free! The chains of school have released me and I can enjoy the next 10 days of absolutely nothing. Well, that's a lie, I'm already feeling overwhelmed with the amount of plans I'm trying to fit into this next week!

Highlights include:
My favorite holiday....Thanksgiving!



Black Friday shopping with my bestie, Heather!
Hanging out with these cute little nuggets!

(Meet Sam & Sadie. They are the cutest little nuggets I know!)


Lots of hanging out with family and friends


And, another date with the boy.  I believe he mentioned something about walking around downtown to see the lights. ::squee::






Are you guys ready for some extra time off? I can't wait!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

2 comments:

  1. Ah so ready for time off...and to stuff myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get TEN days for Thanksgiving?? Superbly jealous of you! We don't get off until Wednesday..

    ReplyDelete