sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Ya'll!

I'm going back home this weekend and I can't wait for a nice relaxing weekend hanging out with the fam. Wait, who am I kidding? Weekends at home are almost busier than the ones here at school!

This weekend I'll be

-Working at the Doctor's Office that I've been working at since I was 16
-Going on a first date with a cute boy;)
-Hanging out with my favorite nuggets
-Sunday Dinner at the grandparents, a tradition that goes back to before I can remember
-Shopping for a Thanksgiving outfit/ making returns from my last shopping trip. That's what I got for not trying things on!
-Visiting Sam, who goes to school at Roosevelt University in Chicago. Lunch in the city? Yes, please.


You try fitting all that into 2 1/2 days! ;)


And because I don't like posts without pictures, here are some of my favorite things I found on Pinterest this week:






Aren't they all gorgeous? :)  I'll be back next week for a weekend recap so until then.....

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment