sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shopping Spree

...of the music variety!

Yesterday I was inspired to hop on over to iTunes and make a few purchases. Now, you know I'm a country music girl, so I pulled up the ACC top 40 and bought the first 10-12 songs that caught my eye.  It's honestly such a rare occasion for me to even buy music and update my iTunes, that I maybe went a little crazy.  $20 later, and I can't stop listening to my new music!


Right now, I'm loving "Crazy Girl" by Eli Young Band & "We Owned the Night" by Lady A and I'll be jammin' to them the whole way to Thanksgiving on Thursday! What are ya'll listening to?

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Blogger is still messing up my feed, so I'm always a few days behind :(. I try to avoid purchasing music too--it's dangerous to have your debit card attached to that itunes account.

    ReplyDelete