sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Confessions

Confession:   I love love love celebrity gossip.

I know, it's not exactly the most useful thing to be up to date on, but reading a good US or People magazine gives me a nice 30 minute window to unwind while also learning the happenings of Hollywood.  And with reading all these gossip magazines I get to see tons of pictures of hot Hollywood men...can you see where I'm going with this?

You know those "lists" married people talk about that have 5-10 famous people they would totally cheat with and the other person couldn't be mad? (because you know, what are the chances of actually meeting and wooing a celebrity??) Well. I've made a list.

1. George Clooney

2. Ryan Gosling

3. Alexander Skarsgard

4. Channing Tatum

5. Garrett Hedlund




You're welcome.

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment