sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

One of the reasons this is my favorite holiday is because I adore family traditions. Every year for Thanksgiving my family travels up to Michigan to my Great Aunt Linda's house and reunite with my mom's entire side of the family. There are about 35 of us that come each Thanksgiving and anyone under the age of 45 still sits at the "kid table".
It's rare that we are all together (aside from weddings, graduation parties, and funerals) so it's always a special time to catch up and have some fun.  The night usually ends with a game tournament of Pictionary or Trivial Pursuit that gets pretty heated. We're always cracking up and it's funny to hear everyone's stories from the past year.
                                     Here's a picture of my closest cousins from a few years ago:)

We always have the same meal, and I can't wait to feast on some turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy! ::nom::



What are you up to today? I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment