sequins1HomeAbout MeBest of MeAdvertise with MeContact MeSequins2

Monday, November 14, 2011

This Week I....

Morning Ladies! It's back to the grind today and unfortunately this is going to be a busy week for me. Again.

Anyway, it's time for a little update on how I did on last week's "This week I's"

I will go to the gym at least 3 times
Yeah, about that. I never even made it to the gym, but I did manage to do some of the Comcast Workouts on the fitness network. It was just soo busy this week!

I will only drink water/powerade/crystal lite/vitamin water
I almost made it on this one, but it was Dad's weekend and I broke down and got a diet coke with dinner. Best diet coke ever.

I will start/finish my Christmas list and send it to my mom
Done and Done! And I've already got something checked off of it! But more on that tomorrow:)

I will go to sleep before midnight every night
Accomplished!  I was very good about hitting the hay before midnight every night & I definitely think that it gave me just a little but more energy during the day to complete all my homework and such.


All in all, it was a very successful week and I can't wait to start working on this week's goals!


 So, This Week I.....

Will run at least 1/2 mile around the track and complete 30 min on the elliptical
Will include a vegetable with every lunch and dinner (this one might be a hard one for me!)
Will continue to go to sleep before midnight each night
Will keep my apartment as clean this week as it was for Dad's weekend


So that's it. wish me luck!

And on a completely different note, guess who bought their Jason Aldean/ Luke Bryan concert ticket!

This girl. I'm so excited to see this all up close and personal....





Feb 4th needs to get here like now!


Pink Kisses & Wishes,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment